The Friends of Victoria Avenue School is an enthusiastic, fun and energetic group of volunteer parents who support our school in the following ways;
- We assist with the flow of information between school and home
- We foster a strong sense of community with events so that children and parents alike can make great connections at school and feel part of a caring and supportive community.
- We fundraise for our specialist teachers and specific projects that enhance the school environment like the outdoor learning and play area that was built in the forest in 2019.
Every parent and caregiver of the school is a Friend. However, you can be more involved in a number of ways;
- Join the Friends Committee. We meet twice a term and are main role is to organise the school events and drive fundraising projects
- Organise one specific Friends event or fundraising project during the year
- Help out on the day of a Friends event
- Become a class parent at the start of our school year
If you would like to be more involved please email [email protected]
Friends Events 2020
Please see the school calendar
Friends Committee 2020
Thank you to the following parents who have volunteered to be on the committee in 2020; Sarah Reid, Craig Hill, Claire Ellis, Kristin Williams, Rozy Williamson, Anna Nathan, Lucy Clark, Rebecca Knight, Meg Tan, Kylie Hotham, Jessie Liu and Daphne Toe